Your business is progressing, you have spent the different stages of the launch, the creation of a website, the prospection of customers, the launch of your product …
However, you are looking for new ways to grow your business. Then comes the question of social networks, they are a great opportunity to develop your business, but still need to know which to use and how to use it?
We will give you in this article 5 tips to develop your business with LinkedIn.
1. TAKE CARE OF YOUR PAGE TO DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS
This might seem obvious, but a lot of internet users neglect their LinkedIn profiles. Some do not understand the stakes and the importance of an E.-reputation. It is essential to take the time to complete your profile or that of your company at 100%.
The Linkedin page of your business is the first thing your customers will see when they search for your business, so take care of it!
We will give you some tips to properly optimize your homepage and thus be more visible on the network:
- Create a page for your company: Click on the “product” icon at the top right of your page, then select “Create a company page”. It is therefore very important to scrupulously fill in the information. Linkedin works on a very simple principle, if your page is filled, then you will be more visible to Internet users. The information requested is fairly standard (name of the company, description, specificity, etc.).
- Profile picture: Put the logo of your company. The user must be able to quickly identify you, who you are. You also have the opportunity to put a cover photo, you can take the opportunity to put a picture of your team for example.
- Biography: Quickly describe your activity. It takes a maximum of 1 minute 30 maximum, the user knows the different faces of your business.
- Be aware that if you make a pavement, chances are nobody reads the article. In this description, use it to insert keywords that match what you do.
2. TARGET YOUR CUSTOMERS TO DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS
Linkedin has put together a great tool called ” advanced search “.
The social network then offers 9 filters like:
sectors of activity,
We strongly advise you to use them, you will be able to see at first your direct competitors. Analyze their strategies, the way they publish and then go see their followers, it’s them that must be targeted!
Linkedin is full of groups on extremely varied topics. They are very useful for finding and targeting customers. They are also an opportunity for you to publish your articles and affirm the fact that you are an expert in this field.
The goal of these groups is to increase the interactions between Internet users.
3. USE INMAIL TO DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS
First, an Inmail is a tool developed by Linkedin, it allows to contact someone without knowing his email address, or even be his network.
This is a paid service, however, if you do not get an answer within 7 days, the service will not cost you anything.
Linkedin announced that you were 3 times more likely to have an answer using Inmail to prospect rather than go through traditional emails.
We will give you some tips for writing effective Inmails.
You can not afford not to have an answer, or not to catch the attention of the target.
- Introduce yourself (quickly), if he wants to know more about you he can go for a ride on your profile.
- Now, show him your business, the interests of your product or service for him.
It is also possible to remind him of the message of the relationships you have in common, it will strengthen your credibility.
Above all, do not forget to give him the link to your website, service or product that you propose, always keep in a corner of the head that you are there to sell!
4. ANIMATE A BLOG TO DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS
Holding a blog is an excellent way to publish regularly on the network. This has many advantages:
- Increase the traffic to your website thanks to the regular publication of articles
- Get a better SEO
- To be recognized as an expert in his field
For a blog to be relevant, it is imperative to answer questions from users.
To generate traffic, we advise you to write articles on unique content.
You will have more readers and will be more easily relayed on social networks, which is very important to reach more users to develop your business.
Having a blog is a fantastic tool to have an excellent SEO. If you follow the rules put in place by Google, you quickly arrive in the first positions.
However, for this you will need to publish regularly, we recommend one article per week. The latter must be about 600 words, to be considered relevant by Google.
5. PUBLISH, INTERACT, BUT NOT TOO MUCH
We advise you to publish regularly on Linkedin, stop being a spectator of the network, but be an actor!
Remember to relay each article to your blog after your Linkedin network.
Take part in the interactions, give your point of view, but only on the subjects that you master of course. This will enhance your credibility as well as your level of expertise in your community.
However, you know the saying: ” Too much .. kill them ..”.
You now have the necessary tips to develop your business with Linkedin so get started!