Any company that wants to bring their brand online, without a doubt, requires an Internet marketing strategy.
A comprehensive Internet Marketing strategy is created with the goal of substantially increasing sales. So internet marketing requires an adequate knowledge of social media, search engine optimization (SEO), blogs, email marketing, inbound marketing and much more.
If you are an entrepreneur dedicated to your business project 100%. You do not have time surely & you do not know these terms in depth. But if you know that your online presence is absolutely necessary. So you have two options: learn more about internet marketing and how to develop your strategy plan or hire an expert who can do it for you, start it up, do follow-up and control and this will save you time .
“The time is money”.
Well if you’re just ready for the first option (learn by yourself) and put your strategy in progress of your business or product, through an Internet Marketing strategy.
We share these 7 steps to know how to create it:
Steps 1 Develop your brand image
In the world of marketing, a brand name and image is most important thing for recognize. So with the name of your company or product develop your logo of your brand next to your slogan, choose the Colors that will identify you and create your web page. Do not forget to review the business model that you will apply for your product or service (especially if it is new), before launching a strategy.
Step 2 Research Online
Study your competitors, from your website, your social networks and you’re up to online reputation. How you carry out your sales process, and your marketing and promotion strategies.
Step 3 Studies Your Market
Decide what market share will be your niche, if so; you will have to focus your strategy on that demographic group, rather than all Internet consumers.
Choose your ideal consumer, (empathy map) decide who you are, where you live, and what your habits are online and in which social networks spend their time, to guide you with your strategy. Focus your online marketing budget on your ideal demographic.
Step 4 Use the technology of the obvious (innovation)
“Look for the best competitor, copy the best of it and then get over it.”
Your market research should tell you how many followers your competitors have on Facebook, the number of people who send your email list and how many people comment on your posts on your blog. This means that the demographic group responds well, and these campaigns should be the first on your list for your strategy.
Step 5 Create a multifaceted strategy
In order to increase your brand recognition you must launch several actions at a time. The following are the marketing strategies you should look for to get started within a few weeks of difference:
- Create the accounts for your brand in the social networks appropriate to your target and assign someone to publish interesting material, value every day. In order to attract followers, generate trust and engagement. Remember accounts and social media blogs need to be constantly updated.
- Create or pay someone to create a publishing calendar and write articles to post to your blog. Articles that mention popular keywords related to your product but also offer advice or tips are a great way to introduce people to your product. They also help your website to appear on the first few pages of an Internet search.
- Pick up email lists, if you do not have any email, you can buy from marketing companies or neighboring markets. Send an initial burst and monthly bursts of update to your customers about new products.
- Create videos of your company (video Brand) and people who use your product or service and customers or people who believe in your product. You can launch these videos through your website, You Tube, Vimeo, Facebook or other places in order to attract the interest of your website.
- Create one or more ad campaigns on sites that fit your market. In appropriate social networks, it depends on your type of company Facebook ads if you are B2C or LinkedIn ads if you are B2B). Communicate your brand image, videos or other product information on banner ads. If you do not have the skills to craft a well-designed ad. Then hire a graphic designer to create a good ad.
Step 6 Set up tracking tools for all your campaigns
The easiest way to do this is to create a Google Analytics account through your Google main account. Create a campaign for each facet of your strategy. So you can look at several important data types and see what ROI is. It uses publishing, management and analytical tools in social networks.
Step 7 Measure, analyzes, and evaluates all results
Monitor your social media, your blog posts, measure the outcome of your promotions and your campaigns. Keep a record (Excel sheet) or dashboard, where you can write the statistics week by week of the results.
Start over and repeat all the strategies that were successful, as long as new products are launched. Control your reputation and talk online of your brand through simple tools such as Google alerts.